Thanks for stopping by my hopeful corner of the internet. My name is Sinclair and part of my purpose is to inspire people to be more hopeful, so they can live the better story they want to live.
This means something different for everyone.
For me, it means taking care of my mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health as best I can. I experience anxiety, PTSD, and depression, so I’m actively working to set boundaries, stay active, and put myself in a healthy mindset.
I do this through:
- exercising every weekday + sticking to my morning routine
- spending quality time with my wife + family + friends
- sending weekly inspirational emails
- speaking on mental health and self-care
- promoting one of the coolest preventative wellness brands ever: Shine Text
I’m curious about what’s going on for you. Your pain matters. Your wins count. Your dreams are worth it.
What have you been wanting your life to tell?
Can’t wait to hear about it. Hit me up sometime.
American College Personnel Association | The National Conference for College Women Student Leaders | The North American Federation of Temple Youth | Alvernia University | Saint Peter’s University | Loyola University Maryland | University of the Sciences | Jesuit Volunteer Corps Northwest | Stevenson University