It’s time for renewal.
It’s time to get back to yourself and carry grace with you.
You’ve been wanting to show up better to the people that count on you, to yourself, to your life.
But, you’re feeling stuck.
What would your life look life if you set clearer boundaries around your time and money?
What if you could finally get that workout in, or that meal prepping finished, or finally create a budget that’s practical and that you’ll stick with?
It’s time for a shift.
I was tired of being overweight and upset at the world for my problems. Nothing changed until I took responsiblity for my life, started meeting with medical professionals and healers who hold me accountable, and identifying my why.
Now I’m 40lbs less than I was at the beginning of this year, I have a consistent holistic wellness practice, and I’m able to show up to my family and my passions better because I pour into my self first.
If you’re ready to take the leap into a better you, I’m ready to work with you as your personal wellness coach.
During our time together you will:
- create healthy habits that actually stick
- develop a solid + practical wellness routine
- learn to set clear boundaries with co-workers, family, anyone!
- identify roadblocks to acheiving your goals
- design your own powerful affirmation filled manifesto
- get clear on the intentions and goals you want to set for 2020
- cultivate a deeper level of self-compassion for yourself
You’ll have access to:
- 7 weeks of transformational wellness coaching
- a weekly 45-min video coaching call
- a detailed follow up email after each session
- lifetime access to self-paced worksheets
- unlimited text messaging (great for when you really need that pick me up)
- One payment of $777 or 3 payments of $247 or 5 payments of $147
Here's a look at how the weeks are structured:
Week 1: Intention setting | Clarifying goals | Habit building
Week 2: Identifying and setting boundaries | Developing strategies for breathing room
Week 3: Developing a solid wellness routine | Building your health and healing "board of directors"
Week 4: Self-compassion
Week 5: Rumbling with our pitfalls, traps, and guilty pleasures
Week 6: Accountability | Designing your Self-Love Manifesto
Week 7: The big review + action planning
Book your free 20 minute consultation call.