Looking for your next speaker?
I’ve loved inspiring and engaging people from all backgrounds for the past several years. Participants constantly tell me about how they can’t wait to use what they’ve learned in their everyday lives. I believe in being practical, realistic, and honest with whomever is in front of me.
I’m available for any of the following type of events:
- Conferences + Workshops + In-Services
- Leadership Development Trainings
- Church Events
- Campus Lectures
- Staff Retreats
- Writing Workshops
- An efficient booking process with on-time emails + phone calls.
- A phone conversation before the engagement to go over details & content.
- A talk designed for your audience and needs.
- High energy, engagement, and interaction.
- Mental Health Stigma and How to End It
- Storytelling and The Power of Telling Your Mental Health Story
- Practical Self-Care + Building Healthy Habits that Stick
- Using Improv to Follow Your Fear and Manage Anxiety
“I would definitely recommend Sinclair as a speaker! A few years back when I worked at Jesuit Volunteer Corps, Sinclair kicked off our new volunteer orientation and he ended up being one of the most memorable speakers from the four-day event. His talk on “Non-Profit 101: Succeeding at your JVC Agency Placement” was not only relevant and useful for the new cohort of volunteers, but he was also exceedingly funny, dynamic, and engaging throughout. He quickly established a great connection with the volunteers that became apparent within the first 10 minutes of his talk, and was evidenced after the fact by all the great comments they left about his session in our orientation evaluation forms. We were lucky to have him and I hope it won’t be the last time I get to see Sinclair speak in front of an audience. ”
Billy Hood | Jesuit Volunteer Corps
“Sinclair is one of those speakers who makes you feel as if he’s talking just to you. There’s a really personal connection. He has a way of speaking that gets everyone interested and involved. I would definitely recommend him as a speaker. Even when talking on serious topics, he’s entertaining to listen to.”
Lisa Fortin | University of Oregon
“I found Sinclair’s realness to be so refreshing. He told us things we needed to hear, rather than what we wanted to hear.”
Stevenson University Student
Past Speaking Engagements
- National American Federation of Temple Youth
- National Conference for College Women Student Leaders
- Voices of America, Washington, D.C.
- Stoop Storytelling
- This is My Brave
- Alvernia University
- Saint Peter’s University
- Mount St. Mary’s University
- Loyola University Maryland
- Stevenson University
- Park School
- Severn School
- University of Oregon
- American College Personnel Association
- Mid-Atlantic Association of College and University Housing Officers
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps
- University of the Sciences
Want more info?
All form responses to directly to me at email@example.com. Also, know that I’m open to creating custom presentations for your organization or company. If you don’t see a topic you’d be interested in, I’d be happy to set up a time to discuss your needs.