Looking for your next speaker?
I’ve loved inspiring and engaging people from all backgrounds for the past several years. Participants constantly tell me about how they can’t wait to use what they’ve learned in their everyday lives. I believe in being practical, realistic, and honest with whomever is in front of me.
I’m available for any of the following type of events:
- Conferences + Workshops
- Student Leadership Development Trainings
- Church Events
- Campus Lectures
- Staff Retreats
- Writing Workshops
- An efficient booking process with on-time emails + phone calls.
- A phone conversation before the engagement to go over details & content.
- A talk designed for your audience and needs.
- High energy, engagement, and interaction.
- Mental Health Stigma and How to End It
- Storytelling and The Power of Telling Your Mental Health Story
- Practical Self-Care + Building Healthy Habits that Stick
- Using Improv to Follow Your Fear and Manage Anxiety
2018 Speaking Engagements
- National American Federation of Temple Youth
- National Conference for College Women Student Leaders
- Voices of America, Washington, D.C.
- TEDx, University of Pittsburgh, P.A.
Want more info?
All form responses to directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, know that I’m open to creating custom presentations for your organization or company. If you don’t see a topic you’d be interested in, I’d be happy to set up a time to discuss your needs.