Looking for your next speaker?
I’ve loved inspiring and engaging people from all backgrounds for the past several years. Participants constantly tell me about how they can’t wait to use what they’ve learned in their everyday lives. I believe in being practical, realistic, and honest with whomever is in front of me.
I’m available for any of the following type of events:
- Conferences + Workshops + In-Services
- Leadership Development Trainings
- Church Events
- Campus Lectures
- Staff Retreats
- An efficient booking process with on-time emails + phone calls.
- A phone conversation before the engagement to go over details & content.
- A follow up workshop assessment for your records
- A talk designed for your audience and needs.
- High energy, engagement, and interaction.
- All workshops & trainings are provided via Zoom
- Includes workbook, handouts & recording
- 1-4 hour formats are available
- How to Manage Anxiety During Times of Change
- How to Set Boundaries with Friends, Family & Coworkers
- How to Lead & Find Joy When Everything is Falling Apart
Black History Month Workshops
- How to Heal Generational Trauma through Storytelling
- Why Celebrating Black Joy is an Act of Resistance
- Our Ancestors Wildest Dreams: How to Leverage Social Media to Inspire Future Generations
Past Speaking Engagements
- Alvernia University
- Bloomsburg University
- Saint Peter’s University
- Millersville University
- Goucher University
- Mount St. Mary’s University
- Loyola University Maryland
- Stevenson University
- Western Kentucky University
- University of Oregon
- University of the Sciences
- Park School
- Severn School
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps
- Stoop Storytelling
- This is My Brave
- National Conference for College Women Student Leaders
- American College Personnel Association
- Mid-Atlantic Association of College and University Housing Officers
- National American Federation of Temple Youth
- Voices of America, Washington, D.C.
Reach out for more info!
I’m open to creating custom presentations for your organization or company. If you don’t see a topic you’d be interested in, I’d be happy to set up a time to discuss your needs.