Photo by Derick Anies on Unsplash
Okay, so you made it here. And maybe you’re thinking, “I don’t want to share my story for the world to hear on a podcast. That’s awkward. That’s scary. Ahhhh!”
And, you’re absolutely correct. There’s no pressure to submit anything.
But, sharing your story could mean:
- Helping someone else feel less alone
- Encouraging someone to keep showing up
- Showing folks that we ALL have our stuff
- Receiving feedback or guidance you didn’t even know you needed
- Who knows? Life is full of surprises.
Still reading? Good.
All the details.
Now accepting submissions for the topic of: self-doubt.
- Is something holding you back? What is it? Who is it?
- Have you been called to do something awesome, but don’t believe in yourself?
- Do you need to make a decision, but find it hard to trust yourself?
If any of these questions speak to you, complete the form below with your honest response. Like, straight from the gut. Be descriptive.
Not all submissions will air on the show, but all are much appreciated. Submissions will not be made public without the author’s (your) permission. If you’re submission is chosen, and you accept the offer to be on the show, and it airs, your words will be read and I’ll provide my loving and honest response.
The podcast will air later this year.
Thanks for stopping by.
Submission Form for Text Sinclair
All submissions are sent directly to me. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.