“I don’t want to go another year pretending to be okay with my life”
“If I just had a little more accountability, I could do what I set out to do”
“2018 was trash in the goal department”
Does any of this sound like you? Keep it real.
Take a non-judgemental look at the past few years of your life. It might be time for a change.
Are there still some people you need to let go? A boss you need to speak up to? Some health issues you can’t afford to ignore anymore?
I know. It can feel a bit embarrassing, or scary, or all the things. I feel you.
A lot of us do.
A lot of us are feeling stuck.
We’re wanting sustained, continual change. And, we’re failing to do it on our own.
That was me in 2016 before I lost 30lbs, beat diabetes, and felt joy again for the first time in a long time.
It was me in 2017 before I started taking responsibility for my life and getting my career and relationships in order.
And, most definitely in 2018 when I launched a conference, partnered with an international preventative wellness brand, quit my job, traveled the world, discovered my WHY, and fell in love with myself.
All this with the help of health professionals, coaches, therapy, and an amazing support network of friends and family…
…But, it still took getting up every damn day and making the decision to do better for my life.
It took saying yes to hope.
It took braving the storm and facing the scary and hard things.
It took asking for help, being held accountable, and tracking my progress.
And that’s why I’m genuinely thankful for all the hard things you’ve been showing up to, and I’m excited to guide you to your unstuck this year.
This is a 6-week group coaching program for people who actually want big wins in 2019. There’s no magic wand. This is work. But it’s focused work that will work if you work it.
This program is NOT for you if you:
- would rather complain + stay in bed than go after your dreams
- would rather make excuses than learn from failure
- want to make a million bucks overnight (this is about character building and strengthening not becoming rich, boo)
- hate receiving feedback
- are content waiting for your dream job/body/relationship to fall from the sky
This program is DEFINITELY for you if you:
- are tired of watching everyone else around you glow up
- have 1-3 personal goals you’ve been struggling to crush
- are willing to carve out at least 2-3 hours a week to get unstuck
- believe in the power of community, hopefulness, and taking action
- are willing to get uncomfortable to get the win you’ve been wanting
Stop for a moment. If this isn’t for you, that’s okay. But, if you’re truly interested, read on.
Our Finally Unstuck group program will officially begin on January 8, 2019.
There only 25 spots available.
The cost is $29/week.
This investment gets you: access to our private group coaching; a 1:1 life coaching call with me, comprehensive worksheets + challenging homework, loving accountability, and a 1-hour video per week.
Again, this won’t work on it’s own. You get out what you put in. Homework + videos + group interaction should take you at least 2-3 hours minimum per week.
- Week 1: Goal and intention setting
- Week 2: Building habits that actually stick
- Week 3: Showing up to fear and finding your edge
- Week 4: Breakdown to breakthrough
- Week 5: Money mastery + warrior mindset
- Week 6: What to do after you reach the finish line + review
What materials do I need to be in this group?
A smartphone or laptop + access to Facebook.
I’m in. Where do I go to begin?
Yay! Simply complete the interest form below and I’ll get you all set up!
Is there a refund policy?
This program is designed for you to keep promises to yourself, crush your goals, and leave complacency in the dust. With that said, I am not offering any refunds for this program.
Got a question you don’t see answered? I’m here for you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
I’M TOTALLY IN!
I’m so glad to hear that. If you’re 100% committed to changing your life and crushing your goals, complete the application below to hold your spot. All submissions are only read by me, Sinclair.